The HBA provides access to a valuable and expanding network of business resources that contribute to the economic growth and development of the Hispanic Community.
HBA goal is to promote and support the economic development of business and individuals by providing opportunities for networking, procurment and partnership.
THE HBA, YOUR GATEWAY TO SUCCESS!
The Hispanic Business Alliance was founded in 1978 as an advocacy organization to promote, develop and advance Hispanic businesses and individuals in the Detroit Metropolitan area and throughout the State of Michigan. The HBA represents the interest of its membership in local, state and national affairs.
HBA Primary Objectives:
* Promote and support economic development of Hispanic owned businesses and individuals;
* Promote the competitive enterprise system of business by creating a better understanding for the importance of Hispanic entrepreneurs and their business interactions;
* Provide opportunities for Hispanic entrepreneurs and businesses to share information that contributes to the economic development of our communities;
* Function as an institutional advocate for civil and economic issues that affect the Hispanic people, community and businesses;
* Improve the visibility of our members through the network of HBA members;
* Serve as a link between Corporate America and the Hispanic Marketplace at large;
* Share membership expertise and support;
* Serve as role models for and offer encouragement to Hispanic youth.
1434 Michigan Ave.
Detroit Michigan USA 48216
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.